Mum,
here I come to you with my heart
Nothing
I can offer, but myself
See!
On thy table I place my undying rose
Showing
my undivided love to you
As
I see nothing tangible to signify my love to you
Only
dropping roses wherever your name is remembered,
Then
I plead! Insult me, not my Mother
For
I really know her worth to me.
Mum,
today I remember our friendship
Daily
I remember your purified love
Just
know, I still remember our unique play
Never!
I have not forgotten our moon and sun dance
I
still recollect and understand your language
Your
smile, my joy; your voice, my hope
For
this I say, insult me, not my mother
For
I truly know her worth.
Mum,
to you I promise, to ever look in your eyes
Forever
I promise, to keep our unity untouched
For
a day without you, keeps my heart restless
Especially
when unknown song is sounding without an interpreter
Or
without one that may give it meaning to a lonely child,
Mum!
This is when I remember, that you are a good adviser
Who
understands every song life my offer to her child,
Oh!
For this I say, your worth is known to me Mum.
Mum!
Please tell me what, and I will
Keep
your song, and I will dance
Call
my name and I won't hesitate coming,
If
there may be tears on your face, here I am to wipe it
Even
when mood is calling to offer loneliness
Trust
me; I will never withdraw my hands on your shoulder
For
no one knows, but I alone
Really
know your daily sacrifices,
That's
why I plead; insult not my Mum but me.
Mum, please don't worry adding more love to
your love
Please
take a rest and leave the dance for me now
For
it is your turn to dance comfortably on my back,
Yes,
a time to carry you on my laps
So
that you can receive your glittering reward
Though
too little, that cannot be measured with your great love
But
I beg you mum; just receive; for in it, keeps my heart,
That
is why I say! Never insult mum, but
direct all to me.
Mum,
you are a true mother
You
are generous lover
With
you, I regret nothing
From
you I get something
Because
of you I daily enjoy my rest,
Mum,
unworthy I am to receive your unstained gifts
But
still, you wash me and give me a kiss with your gifts
As
if everything remains my right to claim,
For
this, I say thanks my good Mum.
Yes!
Daily we praise our earthly Mothers
Offering
them precious gifts
Giving
them admiring names
Swearing
to terminate anyone who may give rough play to them
Either
in a hidden or unhidden ground,
Yes,
it is true love we have on our mothers
Because
of our trust on them, seeing them as Angels and harmless creatures
Whose
love and concern remain immeasurable.
Oh!
Why then do you stab another with a hot sword?
Thinking
He will be pleased with your deadly action,
Never
forget giving respect and honor to this Man's Mother
For
He admires His Immaculate Mother too,
Then,
let us love our true Mummy, Virgin Mary
Who
eternally remains our Intercessor
Especially
when our burdens are heavier than our shoulders
And
our sight turning to see no light.
Remember
She is there for us,
Remember
She is a caring Mother,
Mother
of God, You are greater than all mothers,
For
this I say, take my heart oh Mummy,
And
ever remain to feed us your children,
For this we humbly ask, oh Darling Mummy.
So emotional!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!!
DeleteMagnificent
ReplyDeleteWonderful
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!!
DeleteUko vzur kijana
ReplyDeleteSHUKRANI SANAA!
Delete