Petition
I kindly drop on thy door
While
kneels stay unmoved on the floor
Knowing
the world bids all to be humble
That
the feet may ever stay with Thee not to stumble.
Dear
Father, day-to-day I have this to say
To
bless days and direct heart to Thy way
For
heart desires nothing alone but Thee
Even
when flesh bravely combats soul not to be free.
Please
Lord; receive petition ringing before Thy throne
That
my faith and praises may endlessly remain Thy own
And
hope, to be illumined with a Celestial Light
So
that love may ever rule, to keep the world bright.
Father!
On my bed I draw up my petitions and plans
As
dream guides heart not to be lured by the earthly flans
But
to fear not, and remain focused on the beauty of the future
Which
God alone can offer to our priceless nature.
Oh
my greatest Teacher! On every line rests a petition
To
follow, but Thy precious direction
To
be thankful ever to thy blessings seen and unseen
And
to ride with Thee, so to conquer obstacles between.
So,
Help thy Children, ooh Lord - Amen

Self competition is indeed the best competition but unfortunately people leave themselves and complete with others that they are expected to complement
ReplyDeleteAmen. I love it. May God grant you more wisdom to evangelise
ReplyDeleteAmen...
ReplyDeleteThanks Rev.
A well addressed petition that will go unheeded. More strength to thy elbows
ReplyDelete