I come before Thee not to be silent ,
Oh Lord, My Father
Please hold me, that we may live ever together,
Even when I may offend Thee, claiming the world is noisy
Or forget Thee, pretending to be too busy,
Or think I am strong, when life decides to smile gently
Or feel to be the best, because nothing seems ugly,
Or give no gratitude, thinking I can do all alone
Or remain snubbish, thinking flesh will ever stay with bone,
Or justifying myself worthy of every grace
Without knowing, Thou ever keep feet firm on a race.
Oh Merciful Father, please forgive every bad attitude
For clearly I have known with certitude,
That no body but Thee, is my true Helper
Who bless and ever stand to make heart God's true Worshiper.

Great art bro!👊
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you and your family..
ReplyDeleteAmen... Thank you kaka
ReplyDeleteAmazing grace of God in you Rev. Love the poem
ReplyDeleteIs indeed inspiring keep soaring higher in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed inspiring keep soaring higher in the Lord
ReplyDelete