Permit me to explode my love
Forget my weaknesses for you I have
Before your hut, I stand to
dance
Open your door, a word I have
to pronounce
Listen to my poor voice, I have
something to sing
Pay heed to my plea, that my life may not develop
a wing
Oh Sweetheart, please reject not my love
For my heart, Love; I ever stay to give
My Love! It's You; I will daily
love with no tarry
You are Virgin, You are Blessed
and Mother, You are Mary
Then, Beloved Mom, teach me how to
love faithfully
Even when its reward may be
painful and seem ugly.

Good work. She will hearken to your prayers. Quite an interesting piece. Ride on
ReplyDeleteAmen.
DeleteThanks very much!!!
Amen.... Nice and great composition brother.... Love u so much keep of up
ReplyDeleteRemain blessed!!!
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteOoh so nice brother. You are making my way easier to pass😀😀😀
ReplyDeleteWe thank God!
Delete